Join a one-of-a-kind mentoring program that allows you to be
both the mentor and mentee.
- Designed to offer MBA members an opportunity for confidential
advice and guidance;
- Each circle includes eight to 12 attorneys of various levels of
expertise (with two to three senior attorneys, one retired judge or
attorney, and five to eight attorneys who have practiced for 10
years or less);
- Arranged by county and practice area;
- Scheduled to meet a minimum of four times a year; and
- Offers invaluable resources, networking tools and professional
The MBA's Mentoring Circles program will start a new session in
September 2012. Not in a circle? Join today
and participate in this unique mentoring program.