Join the Massachusetts Bar Association on Friday, May 6, for the
37th Annual Labor & Employment Law Spring Conference at Suffolk
University Law School. Registration and lunch begin at 11:30 a.m.
Programming begins at 12:30 p.m.
This year's conference features a keynote address from
U.S. District Court Chief Judge Patti B. Saris.
Recommended by Massachusetts Senators Ted Kennedy and John F.
Kerry, Saris was nominated for a federal judgeship by President
William J. Clinton in October 1993, and confirmed by the U.S.
Senate in November 1993. Saris received her commission on November
24, 1993, and became chief judge on January 1, 2013. Other
conference highlights include:
Mediation Panel Discussion
- Deciding when to/when not to take your case to mediation
- Considerations for selecting a mediator
- Drafting an effective mediation statement
- Effective advocacy at mediation
- How to value your case
- Managing client expectations
Annual Case Update