Join leaders in Dispute Resolution for the Second Annual Dispute Resolution Symposium on Wednesday, May 2, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., at Suffolk University Law School.
This year's keynote speaker will be Douglas Stone, founder of Triad Consulting Group, and co-author of "Difficult Conversations" and "Thanks for the Feedback."
The symposium will bring together users, practitioners, researchers and academics. Whether you are a neutral, or you bring your clients to the negotiation table, this conference has the information you need for your practice.
- 8-8:45 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 8:45-9 a.m. Welcoming Remarks
- Brian Jerome, chair, Massachusetts Bar Association Dispute Resolution Section, Massachusetts Dispute Resolution Services, Boston and Salem
- 9-10:30 a.m. Session 1
Navigating Dangerous Waters: Applying war zone family conflict resolution to YOUR cases
- Michal Kaempfer and Michal Shaked, Family Law Peacemaking Practice -- Trainings and Lectures, Israel
- 10:40-11:40 a.m. Session 2
Solution-driven Methods in Collaborative Law and Structured Negotiation
- David Hoffman, Boston Law Collaborative LLC
- 11:40-11:55 a.m. Break
- 11:55-1:10 p.m. Keynote Luncheon
- Douglas Stone, founder, Triad Consulting Group
- 1:20-2:20 p.m. Session 3
Not Your Parents' Arbitration: Effective Hearing Protocol and Constructive Practice Tips
- Moderator: Lisa Romeo, American Arbitration Association
- Panelists: David Evans, Murphy & King PC; Merriann Panarella, Panarella ADR
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. Session 4
Big Bad BIAS in Decision-Making and Behavior
- Israela Brill-Cass, fixerrr, LLC; professor, Emerson College; ombuds, Wesleyan University
Click here to register, and for more conference details and faculty information.