For thousands of children, staying warm in the winter is a struggle. The MBA's officers have generously kicked-off the MBA's Cradles to Crayons' Gear Up for Winter coat drive, which provides essential items to children living in homeless or low-income situations.
A special thanks for the donations provided by:
- MBA President Christopher P. Sullivan and his law firm Robins Kaplan LLP
- MBA President-elect Christopher A. Kenney and his law firm Kenney & Sams PC
- Vice President Denise I. Murphy
- Treasurer John J. Morrissey and his law firm Morrissey, Wilson & Zafiropoulos LLP
- Secretary Hon. Thomas J. Barbar
Join our officers and help the MBA provide new or gently worn children's winter coats at the following drop-off locations:
- MBA Boston Office, 20 West St., Boston
- MBA Western Mass. Office, 1441 Main St., Suite 925, Springfield
Coats will be accepted through Dec. 15.