The July/August 2017 issue of Lawyers Journal is now
available online and on its way to mailboxes.
In this issue, read about the MBA's continued commitment to
criminal justice reform, along with Section Review
articles from Civil Litigation and Real Estate Law.
The paper also features:
Click here to read the July/August 2017 issue.
- A wrap-up of MBA President Jeffrey N. Catalano's association
- Information on the MBA's unique insurance partnership, which
continues to add value to members
- A piece about the 2016-17 Leadership Academy Graduates
- An Honor Roll Firm Profile on KP Law, P.C.
- New columns on tech, ethics and the business of law
- And more!