Access the Massachusetts Bar Association right at your
fingertips with the MBA's My Bar Access app! Download the app from
the Apple Store or Google Play by searching for MassBar: My
Bar Access, and instantly connect with fellow members.
Share practice information, documents and tips through discussions,
blogs and more -- right from your phone or tablet.
- Member Directory: Get quick access to your
fellow MBA members. Easily connect with colleagues
- News: Push notifications are available for
announcements and direct messages. Instantly receive the latest
news from your section/division.
- Events: View upcoming MBA seminars,
conferences, section and committee meetings.
- Discussions: Collaborate with fellow members
and get answers to your questions. All of the MBA Member Groups you
are subscribed to are available on the mobile app.
- Messages: View any direct messages you've
received from fellow members.
- Contacts: Save MBA member contact information
to your device.
- Libraries: Access any document on the go.
Set up alerts
Receive notification when your section/division has a new
discussion post. Click on the section/division name from the
community list and then on the settings wheel to set your alert
How to download the
download the MassBar: My Bar Access Mobile App:
- Visit your device's application store and search for the app
named MassBar: My Bar Access. Save time -- use your mobile device
to scan the applicable QR code.
- Once downloaded, launch the application.
- Log in using your regular MassBar: My Bar Access username (your
email address) and password. You will remain logged in to the app
unless you specifically log out.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.