Mark your calendar for the annual "Member Appreciation Week," from Monday, April 9, through Friday, April 13.
To thank you for your commitment, we invite you to participate in events, giveaways and raffles. Winners will be contacted each morning, and their names will be posted on our website.
Click here to send us an email and enter the following raffles:
- Monday, April 9: Win one free dinner pass to the MBA's Annual Dinner on April 24 at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
Win a pass to the MBA's 2018 Annual Dinner, featuring a keynote by David Gergen, senior political analyst for CNN. In addition, a scholarship will be awarded to a third-year law student, and the 2018 Access to Justice Award recipients will be honored.
- Tuesday, April 10: Attend Musical Bingo.
Enjoy a night of networking with colleagues. You don't have to be a musical master to enjoy this game. Teams will be made up of four to six players, and since you will be playing as part of a team, there is less pressure. Come ready with your team or on your own. We have space for everyone! RSVP today. The winning team will receive prizes.
- Wednesday, April 11: Join us for a Wine & Dessert Tasting.
Mingle with colleagues and peers at a wine and dessert tasting as a thank you for your MBA membership during the 2017-18 association year. RSVP today.
- Thursday, April 12: Enter to win a FREE conference of your choice.
Valid through August 2019.
- Friday, April 13: Win a "Free MBA membership plus free LRS membership" for the 2018-19 year.
Thank you for your continued support of the MBA.