The Massachusetts Bar Association is excited to announce the
launch of its newest FREE member benefit: MentorMatch.
A virtual career development tool, MentorMatch provides you with a
unique opportunity to share and receive leadership and management
skills, guidance, advice and valuable life lessons from fellow MBA
What: MentorMatch connects mentors and mentees
based on areas of practice, skills and more. Log in using your email address and MBA
password to create a MentorMatch profile based on your specific
practice areas and interests. Then, easily search for a mentor or
mentee with a similar background and make a mentoring request.
Signing up is simple, and you only have to commit to one hour a
When: The 2016-17 MentorMatch enrollment period
will run November 1 through December 31. During this time we are
looking for MBA members to sign up as mentors and mentees.
Where: Virtually anywhere. The best part -- you
get to choose your preferred method of meeting, whether it be a
face-to-face meeting, a phone call or email.
Why: MBA's MentorMatch will contribute to your
professional development. Participate to:
- Receive support and encouragement for your professional
- Learn about the different cultures within the legal
- Develop your management and leadership skills
- Enhance your professional skills and experience to help you in
your current and future positions
- Create and expand a network of contacts and information
- Gain new and innovative perspectives on the business of
- Create lifelong connections with fellow MBA member
Sign up Now: Ready to participate in our
MentorMatch program? Click here start your profile.