The September issue of Lawyers Journal has been mailed
and is available online.
In this issue:
- Meet new MBA President Douglas K. Sheff, and read his plan to
restore the public's trust in lawyers.
- Find out more about the MBA's new Practicing with
Professionalism course for new lawyers.
- Learn what's next for a bill that is expected to raise the age
of Juvenile Court jurisdiction to 18.
- Read great stories about lawyers giving back -- from Ask A
Lawyer and other MBA community service projects to the more than $2
million in IOLTA grants awarded by the Massachusetts Bar
- Check out Notable and Quotable -- a new section spotlighting
MBA members in the media.
- And don't miss photos of the MBA's temporary Hollywood makeover
for the new Denzel Washington film.
Click here to read the September issue.