The Massachusetts Bar Association's My Bar Access app is now
available! Download the app today from the Apple Store or Google
Play by searching for MassBar: My Bar Access, and
instantly connect with fellow members. Share practice information,
documents and tips through discussions, blogs and more -- right
from your phone or tablet.
- Member Directory: Get quick access to your
fellow MBA members. Easily connect with colleagues
- News: Push notifications are available for
announcements and direct messages. Instantly receive the latest
news from your section/division.
- Events: View upcoming MBA seminars,
conferences, section and committee meetings.
- Discussions: Collaborate with fellow members
and get answers to your questions. All of the MBA Member Groups you
are subscribed to are available on the mobile app.
- Messages: View any direct messages you've
received from fellow members.
- Contacts: Save MBA member contact information
to your device.
- Libraries: Access any document on the go.
Set up alerts
Receive notification when your section/division has a new
discussion post. Click on the section/division name from the
community list and then on the settings wheel to set your alert
download the MassBar: My Bar Access Mobile App:
- Visit your device's application store and search for the app
named MassBar: My Bar Access. Save time -- use your mobile device
to scan the applicable QR code.
- Once downloaded, launch the application.
- Log in using your regular MassBar: My Bar Access username (your
email address) and password. You will remain logged in to the app
unless you specifically log out.
QUESTIONS? Email email@example.com.