The Massachusetts Bar Association has launched My Bar Access,
which replaces the section/division portion of the MBA website.
Visit http://access.massbar.org/ today to join the
Check out blog posts on:
- "Essential Health Benefits May Extend Scope of Existing Parity
- "MBA seeks nominations for 2013-14 officer, delegate
Participate in ongoing member group discussions
- The Jan. 8 Labor & Employment section open meeting
featuring Massachusetts Secretary of Labor and Workforce
Development Joanne F. Goldstein; and
- The upcoming Jan. 17 "How to Start and Run a Successful Solo
and Small Firm Practice" conference.
The following simple steps can instantly connect you with fellow
- Login and agree to terms: Sign in
using your MBA user name and password and sign the Code of
- Create your profile and settings: Include your
bio and photo and customize the frequency and format of your
notifications (your profile info from LinkedIn may be pulled
- Start connecting: Post blogs, discussions
(listservs) or upload a resource library entry for your
here to login now.