How to share a file
The Massachusetts Bar Association's My Bar Access, a valuable
member benefit, provides MBA members with an opportunity to share
practice information in one convenient, online location.
Each MBA section/division has a "recent shared files" or "latest
shared files" option on My Bar Access, which offers members an
opportunity exchange documents and links, including multimedia, in
a socially-enriched environment. Files uploaded to My Bar Access
are housed in each section's library and can only be viewed by MBA
To share a file:
- Visit http://access.massbar.org.
- Login to My Bar Access using your MBA user name and
- Click on "contribute" in the My Bar Access gold navigation
- On the "contribute" landing page, click on "share a file."
- Add a new file by following the My Bar Access library entry
template. If you want to associate the file with a particular My
Bar Access group, choose your section/division from the drop-down
menu under "library." Make sure you pick the best "entry type" in
order to upload your hyperlink, standard file, YouTube video or
- "Choose" the file you want to share from your desktop and then
click the "Upload File(s)" button. Click the green "Next" button on
the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Follow the Tag Your Entry template to associate your file with
a specific section/division or content type. This allows for easier
identification and recall in the future, when an MBA member may
search for a particular topic on My Bar Access.
- Click the blue "Finish" button on the bottom right-hand corner
of your screen and your file will upload.