Don't miss the MBA's Annual Conference 2005. It starts Thursday, March 3 and is packed with information and ideas to build your practice, make new contacts, learn about the latest developments in all areas of law - and have some fun with your colleagues from across the state!
Running through Saturday, March 5 at Boston's Marriott Copley Place Hotel, it offers:
• 13 seminars on "Recent Developments in the Law" - our annual updates on the year's major legal opinions and decisions.
• 13 new "Briefings" programs - get answers and insights on cutting-edge legal issues affecting your practice.
• 10 targeted "Practice & Career" sessions - packed with tips to help build your business and move you up the job ladder. Plus, don't miss our popular Career Roundtables.
• 4 outstanding "Bench/Bar Forums" - Judges and lawyers meet to explore this year's topic: "Affording Justice: Preserving & Expanding Legal Representation for Individual Citizens."
• 2 major speakers - Hear Calvin C. Johnson, Jr., author of "Exit to Freedom," about his 16-year struggle for exoneration for a crime he did not commit; and Kenneth Feinberg, special master of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund and the National Law Journal's "Lawyer of the Year."
• 2 big awards - Join us at the annual Access to Justice Awards Luncheon and at the Annual Dinner, with Legislator of the Year Salvatore F. DiMasi.
• 40 exhibits of the latest tools and services you need to make your practice perfect.