The Massachusetts Bar Association will present its 20th Annual In-House Counsel Conference, which will focus on the theme of balancing the multiple roles of in-house counsel. The conference, on Thursday, Jan. 26, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., will address topics of current importance to in-house counsel, including:
- A keynote address from James P. McGovern, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Massachusetts
- In-house counsel’s role as strategic advisor
- Protecting attorney-client privilege
- Managing compliance responsibilities and establishing a culture of compliance
- Employment law developments, including managing a hybrid work environment and accommodations post-COVID
This webinar will be hosted using Zoom. Registration is required by 4 p.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 25, to participate in this program. After you register with the MBA, please look for an email from MassBar Education with the Webinar ID and Password. The email will be sent before the program.
This conference is co-sponsored by the New England Corporate Counsel Association Inc.