Save the date — Thursday, May 12 — for the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Welcome Back Reception at the Westin Boston Seaport District.
The in-person event will celebrate the MBA’s proud legacy as a diversity leader and highlight the association’s ongoing efforts to eliminate barriers to equity and inclusion in the profession.
- Keynote Address from Rachael Rollins, United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts
- Presentation of the MBA President’s Award to former MBA President Wayne A. Budd and United States Attorney Rachael Rollins
- Remarks from Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Kimberly S. Budd
- Remarks from MBA President Thomas M. Bond
- Recognition of the 2021-22 Leadership Academy Fellows
Look for registration and sponsorship information the week of March 21.