The Massachusetts Bar Association (MBA) is seeking a Digital Marketing & Communications Manager, who will play a vital role in advancing the MBA’s position as the preeminent voice of the legal profession in the commonwealth. Reporting to the MBA’s Director of Media and Communications, the position will manage and coordinate prioritized communications projects with members of the Communications Department and others throughout the MBA.
Job duties will include:
- Updating and creating content regularly for multiple MBA websites
- Creating and managing email marketing for all events and programs
- Coordinating the marketing plan for the Annual Dinner
- Assisting the Communications Team on print and digital publications
- At least 5 -10 years digital marketing / communications experience (legal industry, corporate in-house or agency preferred)
- Experience using content management systems, such as Sitefinity
- Experience using email marketing systems, such as Constant Contact
- Clear, persuasive communicator
- Solid understanding of Massachusetts government and the court system
- Proactive, strategic thinker
- Organized, able to work in a team environment under pressure and manage multiple deadlines
- Tactful, diplomatic and professional: able to interact comfortably with the media, bar leadership, lawyers, judges and the public, including high-profile public figures
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.