Join the Massachusetts Bar Association on Thursday, May 12, for our Welcome Back Reception at the Westin Boston Seaport District.
The in-person event will celebrate the MBA’s proud legacy as a diversity leader and highlight the association’s ongoing efforts to eliminate barriers to equity and inclusion in the profession.
- Keynote Address from Rachael Rollins, United States Attorney for the District of Massachusetts
- Presentation of the MBA President’s Award to former MBA President Wayne A. Budd and United States Attorney Rachael Rollins
- Remarks from Supreme Judicial Court Chief Justice Kimberly S. Budd
- Remarks from MBA President Thomas M. Bond
- Recognition of the 2021-22 Leadership Academy Fellows
Space is limited. Register by Friday, May 6, at 5 p.m. to reserve your spot.
Questions? Email MBA Membership and Marketing Manager Heather Robertson at HRobertson@massbar.org.
Purchase individual tickets: $25