Please join the Massachusetts Bar Association's Labor & Employment Section for a discussion on attorney well-being. Heidi Alexander, director of the Supreme Judicial Court Standing Committee on Lawyer Well-Being, will address various issues and challenges the legal community faces on this topic, such as:
- The current initiatives and objectives of the SJC Standing Committee
- The intersection of well-being with employment law issues, such as the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Responsibility
- The critical role human resource professionals play in attorney wellness
- Resources for attorneys in need of assistance
- Tools to achieve and maintain wellness
Timely Topics on Attorney Well-Being
Friday, April 15, noon-1 p.m.
MBA Zoom Webinar
Click here to register.
This webinar will be hosted using Zoom. Registration is required by 9:30 a.m. on Friday, April 15, to participate in this program. After you register with the MBA, please look for an email from MassBar Education with the Webinar ID and Password. The email will be sent before the program.