Join the Massachusetts Bar Association's Criminal Justice Section for a virtual program series on the ever-changing area of criminal law in Massachusetts District Court. The series will offer an opportunity for practitioners on both sides of the aisle to learn important lessons from judges, assistant district attorneys, probation officers, defense and other presenters from across the commonwealth.
Register for these webinars.
This series is FREE to MBA members. Special pricing is available for practitioners on the CAFL, YAD and MH Division panels, and government attorneys, who may attend for $25. Call MBA Member Services to register at (617) 338-0530.
- An Introduction to Court, Arraignments and Motion Practice: Friday, Oct. 1, 1-4 p.m.
- Section 35s: Friday, Oct. 29, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Dangerousness Hearings: Friday, Nov. 12, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Probation Hearings: Friday, Dec. 3, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Sentencing: Friday, Dec. 17, 1-2:30 p.m.