Join the Massachusetts Bar Association for its 18th Annual In-House Counsel Conference on Thursday, Jan. 28, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., which will focus on the theme of “The New (Not So) Normal.” In keeping with these unusual times, this year’s conference will be offered as a Zoom webinar.
This year’s conference will feature:
- A keynote address from Massachusetts Lieutenant Governor Karyn Polito.
- A panel discussion addressing traps for the unwary in the development and administration of record retention programs as employees resort to new technologies to communicate during the pandemic.
- A nationwide panel discussion regarding roles and responsibilities that contribute to an effective relationship between in-house counsel and outside counsel. The panel will discuss the variety of approaches that are used to provide legal services in today’s corporate America.
- A panel discussion regarding key employment law issues facing employers due to the pandemic and recent statutory developments.
- A presentation regarding doing business in multiple states.
The conference will also offer moderated breakout sessions, where attendees may remotely network with other counsel in a less formal setting.
This conference will be hosted using Zoom. Registration is required by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, Jan. 26, to participate in this program. After you register with the MBA, please look for an email from MassBar Education with the Webinar ID and Password. The email will be sent before the conference on Jan. 28.