The Massachusetts Bar Association Lawyer Well-Being Committee is proud to collaborate with the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court Standing Committee on Lawyer Well-Being on a program focused on health insurance and disability coverage for small law firms.
Are you a solo practitioner or small firm seeking health and disability insurance coverage? Private insurance options can be costly and navigating public options can be challenging. Expert panelists will provide their insights into the following topics:
- Private options for insurance, including the types of policies available, costs and how to obtain them
- Public options for insurance and the requirements to qualify
- Other options for health and disability insurance coverage
- Where to find help
Program panelists include:
- Mala Rafik, Rosenfeld & Rafik PC
- Audrey Morse Gasteier, Massachusetts Health Connector
- Hannah Frigand, Health Care For All
to learn more about program panelists.