The volume 102, number 3 issue of Massachusetts Law Review is now available online and has been mailed to members.
- Reflections After (Nearly) 25 Years on the Superior Court, by Chief Justice Judith Fabricant, Superior Court
- Virtues in the Great Hall: Understanding the Allegorical Statues in the John Adams Courthouse, by Kenneth Bresler
- Case comment on U.S. Supreme Court Interprets Title VII to Include Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Despite Discord with HHS Ruling, Bostock v. Clayton County, 140 S. Ct. 1731 (2020), by Allison Rhodes, Marcia Boumil, Gregory Curfman
- Case comment on Validity and Effect of Policyholder Consent-to-Settlement Clauses in Professional Liability Insurance Policies, Rawan v. Continental Casualty Co., 483 Mass. 654 (2019), by Martin C. Pentz
- Book review on Separate: The Story of Plessy v. Ferguson and America’s Journey from Slavery to Segregation, by Victor N. Baltera
Click here to read volume 102, number 3.