The volume 102, number 2 issue of Massachusetts Law Review is now available online and has been mailed to members.
In this issue:
In Memoriam: Chief Justice Ralph D. Gants
- A Few Words on Our Special Section, by Dean Andrew Mazzone, Esq., 2020-21 Massachusetts Law Review Editor-in-Chief
- In Memoriam, by Hon. Barbara Lenk, Associate Justice, Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court (ret.)
- Chief Justice Ralph Gants, by Hon. Paula M. Carey, Chief Justice, Massachusetts Trial Court
- Personal Reflections on Chief Justice Ralph Gants, by Hon. Mark V. Green, Chief Justice, Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Ralph Gants — Superior Among Supremes, by Hon. Judith Fabricant, Chief Justice, Massachusetts Superior Court and Alex Philipson, Esq., Deputy Legal Counsel, Massachusetts Superior Court
- Supreme Judicial Court, Chief Justice Gants — Reflections, Sept. 22, 2020, by Francis V. Kenneally, Esq., Clerk for the Commonwealth
Additional articles include:
- Transparency and Fairness: Open the Doors, by Hon. Jay D. Blitzman (ret.) and Steven F. Kreager, Esq.
- Case Comment on Civil Law: SJC Contextualizes Anti-Raiding Provisions, Automile Holdings LLC v. McGovern, 483 Mass. 797 (2020), by Matthew A. Kane
- Book review on A Republic, If You Can Keep It, by Dean A. Mazzone
- Book review on Uncounted: The Crisis of Voter Suppression in America, by Peter T. Elikann
Click here to read volume 102, number 2.