Please join the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division for its first Mid-Level Associates Forum on Thursday, Feb. 6, from 6 to 8 p.m., at the MBA in Boston. A panel of seasoned attorneys will offer advice and guidance on topics of interest to mid-level associates.
Specific topics include:
- Marketing and business development
- Making partnerships
- Transitioning to an in-house role
- Transitioning to a new firm
- Managing other associates and staff
- Opening your own practice
- Achieving a work/life balance
The one-hour panel discussion will be immediately followed by a complimentary cocktail and networking reception. We encourage attorneys of all practice areas to join us.
Mid-Level Associates Forum
Thursday, Feb. 6, 6-8 p.m.
MBA, 20 West St., Boston
Click here to register.
This program is FREE for MBA members.