Attend the Massachusetts Bar Association's upcoming seminar on "Continuity and Succession Planning: For Solos and Small Firms" on Monday, March 25, from 4 to 5:30 p.m., at the MBA in Boston.
Continuity and succession planning is crucial to running a successful practice. Proper planning protects your clients, protects you from malpractice, and enables you to take a vacation and enjoy it. It also allows you to focus on recovery if you are on medical leave.
- Do you have to put in extra time before you go on vacation?
- Are you frazzled by the prospect of losing a file?
- Who covers for you if you're out of the office?
- What would happen if you couldn't get into your office because of bad weather, or something happened to the building?
- What if your health suddenly became an issue?
Join us for an engaging discussion on intuitive procedures to manage the unexpected and the unpredictable.
Click here to register.
This program is FREE for MBA members.