Boston TV personality Scott Wahle
The Massachusetts Bar Association is excited to announce that Boston TV personality Scott Wahle will emcee the Feb. 13 Civics Bee.
Wahle’s television career as a sports and news anchor began in Portland, Maine, with stops in Hartford and Detroit (including four seasons of NHL play-by-play, and a stint with ESPN’s SportsCenter) before coming back home to Boston, where he spent 10 years covering local sports on WBZ-TV before a decade-long run anchoring the station’s morning newscasts.
Wahle is a frequent visitor to the stage, most recently playing Don Quixote in Man of La Mancha. His movie appearances include Knight and Day and Ted 2, and he’s sung the national anthem for the Red Sox, Bruins, Celtics and Patriots.
Wahle’s company, Wahle Communications, focuses on memorable storytelling for companies, charities and individuals. His projects include grant writing for Cristo Rey Boston High School, and writing and editing the Harvard Catholic Magazine.
Join the MBA on Feb. 13 for this trivia-style fundraiser to benefit iCivics, a Cambridge-based nonprofit that offers online lesson plans on the American system of government. Sign up a four-person team today and test your knowledge of local, state and federal government. Don’t miss out on a night of friendly competition and your chance to win one of several great prizes.
Click here to register a team. Completed forms can be faxed to (617) 542-3057, or emailed to email@example.com.
Play and win the following prizes:
- Four Red Sox suite tickets (including food and beverages)
- Dinner for four at Eastern Standard ($250 value)
- Eight Okemo day ski passes (donated by iHeart Media)
- Case of wine (donated by Great Oregon Wine Co.)
SILENT AUCTION AND ADDITIONAL PRIZES
- Boston Bruins, Authentic Team Signed Jersey (with documentation)
- Artisan Bistro gift certificate ($100 value)
- Tomasso Trattoria gift certificate ($100 value)
- Legal Crossing Restaurant gift certificate ($50 value)
- And more
Thank you to our event sponsors: