Join us for the 2019 Health Law Symposium on Friday, March 22, at the newly renovated MBA, 20 West St., Boston.
- 8-8:45 a.m.: Registration and Networking
- 8:45-9 a.m.: Welcoming Remarks
- 9-9:30 a.m.: Lessons Learned: A Discussion of Recent Breach Settlements from the Perspective of OCR, OAG, and Hospital Counsel
- 9:30-10:30 a.m.: How Safe is Your Organization from Hackers? Recent Risks and Tips from an Insider
- 10:30-10:45 a.m.: Networking Break
- 10:45-11:30 a.m.: General Data Protection Regulation 101: What You Need to Know
- 11:30 a.m.-noon: Business Associates
- Noon-1 p.m.: Lunch and Networking
- 1-1:30 p.m.: 42 CFR Part 2
- 1:30-2:15 p.m.: Cyber Insurance
- 2:15-3:15 p.m.: Ethics Lawyers' Duty for Technological Competence
- 3:15-3:30 p.m.: Closing Remarks and Adjournment
Space is limited. We strongly recommend attendees register in advance. Click here for a full list of faculty and additional conference details.
The Massachusetts Bar Association would like to thank this year's symposium sponsors: Webster Bank.