Join us for the annual "Member Appreciation Week," from Monday, April 8, through Friday, April 12.
To thank you for your commitment, we invite you to participate in events, giveaways and raffles. Winners will be contacted each morning, and their names will be posted on our website.
Click here to send us an email to enter the raffles.
- Monday, April 8: Win one free dinner pass to the MBA's Annual Dinner on May 9 at the Westin Boston Waterfront.
Nationally renowned trial attorney, professor and DNA-evidence pioneer Barry C. Scheck will deliver the keynote address. The dinner will also include the presentation of the MBA's Chief Justice Edward F. Hennessey Award to U.S. District Court Judge Timothy S. Hillman; the 2019 Legislator of the Year Award to State Rep. Christopher M. Markey (D-Dartmouth); the 2019 MBA President's Award to Christopher P. Sullivan; the 2019 Access to Justice Awards; and the Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. Scholarship.
- Tuesday, April 9: Attend Musical Bingo.
Join your colleagues for a night of networking and friendly competition as the popular Musical Bingo returns for Member Appreciation Week 2019. The unique evening promises to be memorable, with plenty of laughs and some singing and dancing, too. RSVP today. Winners will receive prizes.
- Wednesday, April 10: Join us for a member reception. Plus, enter an online raffle to win a $100 AMEX gift card.
Mingle with colleagues and peers at a reception to thank you for your MBA membership during the 2018-19 association year. RSVP today.
- Thursday, April 11: Enter to win a FREE conference of your choice.
Valid through August 2020.
- Friday, April 12: Win a "Free MBA membership plus free LRS membership" for the 2019-20 year. RSVP to attend our Western Mass. Morning Coffee event.
Celebrate Membership Appreciation Week with coffee, pastries and donuts in the MBA Western Mass. Office, from 7 to 10 a.m. RSVP today.
Thank you for your continued support of the MBA.