The Massachusetts Bar Association’s Family Law Section Council invites you to its 28th Annual Family Law Conference, which will be returning to the Chatham Bars Inn on Nov. 16 and 17.
Enjoy two days of learning and networking with judges and colleagues. The MBA is honored to have Norman Jacobs (pictured left) as this year's keynote speaker. Jacobs is widely respected for his expertise in matrimonial law, business law matters and entertainment law, and has extensive experience as a special master, mediator and arbitrator in complex civil and probate litigation. He has been actively engaged in the trial of civil cases since entering the practice of law in 1965.
Other conference highlights include:
Click here for a full conference schedule.
- Alimony after tax reform
- A pathway for litigation and resolution in matters involving addiction
- The domestic relations practitioner’s domestic violence toolkit -- what you need to know
- Annual judicial forum
- Critical issues in representing military members and civilian federal employees
- High conflict custody matters, contact resistance, and putting the children in the middle – how can this be fixed?
- Getting it in; keeping it out – critical evidentiary calls in extreme cases