Join the Massachusetts Bar Association and Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly for a panel of experts on the complicated state of attorney-client relations in the closely held business context. The program will take place on Thursday, March 8, from 4 to 6 p.m., at the MBA in Boston. Click here to register.
- Attorneys’ responsibilities to non-clients, including exceptions to the general rule
- Recent cases that have expanded those responsibilities
- Best practices for avoiding liability
- Steven J. Bolotin, Morrison Mahoney LLP
- Shehla Syed, West Hill Technology Counsel
- Terence J. Welsh, MBA Insurance Agency
This program is FREE for MBA members.