Join the Massachusetts and Greater Newburyport bar associations for a CLE by the Sea on Thursday, July 19, and Friday July 20, at the Blue Ocean Event Center in Salisbury. The conference will provide strategic solutions applicable to sole practitioners and small law firms throughout New England, with analysis on the following topics during day one:
- Taking a break from your practice and then coming back
- Understanding New England gun laws
- Mastering discovery in family law
- Using SEO, paid search and social media marketing
- Becoming a networking ninja
The event will kick off at noon with a welcome lunch and keynote address by Cheryl L. Conner, a Vermont-based mediator, lawyer and teacher, who will discuss "Resilience and Regeneration: Science and Wisdom for Thriving in the Law.” The first day will end with a networking reception from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
Day two will feature instruction on:
- Using virtual receptionists
- Employing financial experts in family law
- Drafting agreements/contracts
- Prosecuting OUI drug charges
- Migrating to the cloud for improved data security
- Investing in cyber insurance
The final day of the conference will begin at 9 a.m., preceded by a continental breakfast from 8 to 9 a.m. At 1 p.m., following the conclusion of the program, attendees will adjourn to the beach.
Click here to register.
The cost to attend this program in its entirety is $99, or $125 after July 5. Those wishing to attend part of the conference can pay a single-day rate of $75. The registration fee includes lunch and the reception on Thursday, the continental breakfast on Friday, and course materials. Parking is free.