Massachusetts Bar Association members have FREE and unlimited access to Fastcase, one of the largest online legal research libraries, which provides users with coverage from state and federal courts, state statutes, and administrative regulations, as well as court rules, constitutions, and other valuable libraries. It is used by more than 800,000 subscribers, including 28 state bar associations and many of the nation's largest law firms.
Join Chuck Lowry for a comprehensive Fastcase training opportunity on Tuesday, Feb. 27, from 4 to 5 p.m., at the MBA in Boston. Lowry will cover:
Click here to register.
- What the Fastcase member benefit is and how you can access it
- How you find a case and what you can do with it
- How to construct and run a search
- How to sort a results list to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of your searching
- Fastcase special features that offer you some perspective on your research project, including Forecite, the Interactive Timeline and the Bad Law Bot
- A review of statute searching vs. case searching … is it pretty much the same thing?
- Information on batch printing of statutes and annotations
- Mobile access
This training is FREE with your MBA membership.