The Massachusetts Bar Association is proud to co-sponsor the upcoming Diversity in the Law Seminar, presented by the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MassDLA).
The program, called “Diversity in the Law: Moving it Forward,” will be held on Tuesday, Sept. 11, at 4 p.m., at the Moakley Courthouse in Boston. MBA members are invited to join their peers for this educational dialogue on diversity in the practice of law and how to achieve it. Refreshments will be served.
Panelists will include:
- Paige Scott Reed, Counsel, Anderson Krieger, Boston
- Angela W. Russell, Regional Managing Partner, Wilson Elser, Baltimore, Md.
- Craig A. Thompson, Partner, Venable, Baltimore, Md.
- Sa'adiyah K. Masoud, Associate, Nutter McClennan & Fish, Boston
- Betty Francisco, General Counsel, Compass Working Capital, Boston
- Mario Nimock, Associate, Coughlin Betke, Boston
- Robert Patrick Cooper, Senior VP and General Counsel, OneUnited Bank, Boston
- Karen Morton, Senior Vice President and Deputy General Counsel Corporate Litigation and Coverage, Liberty Mutual Insurance, Boston
RSVP by noon on Sept. 10 here
American Board of Trial Advocates, Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts, Boston Bar Association, Federal Bar Association, Hispanic National Bar Association, Latina Circle, Mass Academy of Trial Attorneys, Massachusetts Association of Hispanic Attorneys, Massachusetts Association of Women Lawyers, Massachusetts Bar Association, Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association, Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston,
Women's Bar Association of Massachusetts.