The newest issue of the Complex Commercial Litigation Section's ComCom Quarterly (Spring 2018) is available on My Bar Access.
In this issue:
- View from the bench: Ten things I learned from juries from Hon. Edward P. Leibensperger
- Use of the Responsible Corporate Officer Doctrine to Prosecute Corporate Executives
- Down the Garden Path: A Look at the “Garden Leave” Provisions of Proposed Non-competition Legislation
- Is Massachusetts Becoming a Leading Patent Litigation Venue?
- SAVE THE DATE: Third Annual Complex Commercial Litigation Conference
Click here to read the new issue. Previous issues are available to MBA members in the Complex Commercial Litigation's Member Group Library on My Bar Access.