Learn the fundamentals of adult guardianship law in Massachusetts on Wednesday, April 18, from 4:30-7:30 p.m., at the MBA in Boston. Our experienced faculty will guide you through the various steps in the court process -- from completing the initial petition to understanding post-appointment obligations, and much more.
Guardianship 101: Where you learn everything you need to know about the fundamentals of adult guardianship in Massachusetts.
Specific topics include:
- Overview of adult guardianship in Massachusetts
- Alternatives to guardianship
- Types of guardianship and the powers/limits of a guardian
- The court process -- review of necessary forms and procedure
- Post-appointment obligations
- Expanding a guardian’s authority
- Does a guardianship ever end?
Click here to register.
This program is FREE with your MBA membership.