The September/October 2017 issue of Lawyers Journal is
now available online and on its way to mailboxes.
In this issue, read about the MBA's 2017-18 President Christopher
P. Sullivan, who will focus his year on bedrock legal principles
and reinforcing the notion that the MBA is the bar association for
every lawyer across the state, regardless of location or practice
The paper also features:
- A piece about the MBA's 2017-18 Leadership Team
- Information about the statewide expansion of the Housing
- An Honor Roll Firm Profile on Meehan Boyle
- A School of Thought column on leadership in law school
- New columns on tech, ethics and the business of law
- Section Review articles on criminal justice
- And more!
Click here to read the September/October 2017