Join us on Friday, May 12, for the 38th Annual Labor &
Employment Law Spring Conference at the Massachusetts Bar
Association. Registration opens at 9 a.m., with programming
beginning promptly at 10 a.m.
This year's conference will feature a keynote address by Rep.
Stephen Lynch, a member of the United States House Committee on
Financial Services and the Committee on Oversight and Government
Reform. Lynch co-founded the Congressional Labor and Working
Families Caucus, which was formed to educate members of Congress on
issues that impact American workers and their families.
Conference programming includes:
- 9-10 a.m.: Registration
- 10-10:45 a.m.: Keynote -- Rep. Stephen
- 10:45-11:45 a.m.: The Massachusetts Equal Pay
An overview from Genevieve Nadeau of the Massachusetts Attorney
A primer with the experts: How to assess and identify gender-based
- 11:45 a.m.-noon: Networking Break
- Noon-1 p.m.: Discovery Issues in Employment
A view from the bench and tips from seasoned trial lawyers
- 1-1:30 p.m.: Networking Lunch
- 1:30-3 p.m. Annual Labor & Employment
Significant developments in labor & employment law that every
practitioner should know