The March/April 2017 issue of Lawyers Journal is now
available online and on its way to mailboxes.
In this issue, meet the new Judiciary Committee chair, State
Rep. Claire D. Cronin, who discusses her new role and her
background as a lawyer-mediator.
The paper also features:
- A new President's View column on the Housing Court
- "Walk to the Hill" coverage and photos
- Recent MBA resolutions/statements on national issues
- Member Appreciation Week info
- Section Review articles from Access to Justice, Dispute
Resolution, Labor & Employment, Law Practice Management and
- An Honor Roll Firm Profile on Tucker, Saltzman, Dyer &
- New columns on tech, ethics and the business of law
- And more!
Click here to read the March/April 2017 issue.