The January/February 2017 issue of Lawyers Journal has
been mailed and is now also available online.
In this issue, the Massachusetts Bar Association celebrates its
75th anniversary of offering continuing legal education programs in
the commonwealth, Jeffrey Toobin is selected as the 2017 Annual
Dinner keynote speaker and the Leadership Academy Steering
Committee shares essential aspects of leadership.
The paper also features:
- An announcement about newly appointed Law Student Section
- Five takeaways for new lawyers just admitted to the bar
- An overview of how MBA members have given back to their
- Complex Commercial Litigation, Dispute Resolution, Labor &
Employment, Probate Law, Sole Practitioner & Small Firm,
Taxation Law and Young Lawyers Division Section Review
- A new "Privilege to Practice" column
- An MBA Honor Roll Firm Spotlight on Laredo & Smith LLP
- And more!
Click here to read the January/February 2017 issue.