Your seasonal stress load might seem out of your control. Every day is packed with tasks, planning and expenditures for activities that often end up feeling more exhausting than exciting.
Join the Massachusetts Bar Association on Tuesday, Dec. 12, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., at the MBA in Boston, for "Holiday Game Strong: Tools to Reclaim Joy this Season." Our panel of clinicians and practice advisors on lawyer well-being are here to provide you with practical approaches to exercise control over the season’s toughest demands:
- Managing Expectations + Disappointment
- Controlling your Calendar + Commitments
- Struggling to Connect (isolation; seeking inclusion, identity + belonging)
- Avoiding Excess (spending, food, obligations, alcohol, time on tech)
- Communicating with Family (conflicting values, beliefs, politics, religion)
- Practicing Resilience + Unlearning Perfectionism
- Setting Healthy Boundaries + Priorities
Come find out how to make it possible from the staff at the only organization in our state exclusively dedicated to helping lawyers endure the demands of the practice.This seminar is FREE with your MBA membership.
Click here to register.
Listen to the new MassBar Beat podcast, "Get a Handle on Holiday Stress
." Podcast host Jordan Rich talks with MBA Law Practice Management Chair Susan Letterman White (Law Office Management Assistance Program) and clinician Barbara Bowe, LICSW (Lawyers Concerned for Lawyers) about tools lawyers can use to manage their holiday stress.