The MBA's officers kicked-off the MBA's Cradles to Crayons' Gear Up for Winter coat drive with donations for children in need.
The Massachusetts Bar Association provides numerous
opportunities to give back and support communities in need. For
thousands of children, staying warm in the winter is a struggle.
Donate and help support Cradles to Crayons' Gear Up for
Winter program, which provides essential items to children
living in homeless or low-income situations.
The MBA's officers have generously kicked-off the MBA's Cradles
to Crayons' Gear Up for Winter coat drive. A special thanks for the
donations provided by:
- MBA President Jeffrey N. Catalano and his law firm Todd &
- President-elect Christopher P. Sullivan and his law firm Robins
- Vice President John J. Morrissey and his law firm Morrissey,
Wilson & Zafiropoulos LLP;
- Treasurer Christopher A. Kenney and his law firm Kenney &
- Secretary Denise I. Murphy
Join our officers and help the MBA provide new or gently-worn
children's winter coats at any of our drop-off locations as part of
our Cradles to Crayons' Gear Up for Winter coat drive.
Coats will be accepted through Dec. 14.