The November/December 2016 issue of Lawyers Journal has
been mailed and is now also available online.
In this issue, Massachusetts Bar Association leadership pushes
for greater civility and professionalism, the association's podcast
hits the airwaves, and judicial leaders discuss court successes and
challenges at the annual State of the Judiciary address. The paper
- Inaugural Leadership Academy Training Session Information
- Complex Commercial Litigation, Criminal Law, Dispute
Resolution, Health Law, Juvenile & Child Welfare and Law
Practice Management Section Review articles
- A new "Privilege to Practice" column
- A trial advocate's guide to body language and nonverbal
- An MBA Honor Roll Firm Spotlight on SUGARMAN
- And more!
Click here to read the November/December 2016