The newest issue of the Complex Commercial Litigation Section's
ComCom Quarterly (Summer 2015) is available on My Bar
Access. The newsletter provides information in three practice
areas: Business Litigation, Intellectual Property and
In this issue:
Click here to read the new issue. Previous issues are available to MBA members in the Complex Commercial Litigation's Member Group Library on My Bar Access.
- 'Lightlab' and First Mover Advantage Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Court: Successor Ignition Switch Defect Claims are
Barred Against 'New GM'
- First Circuit Expands Actual Fraud Exception to Bankruptcy
Discharge, Deepens Circuit Split
- Zhang Indictment Reminds Domestic Companies of China's Threat
to Trade Secrets, Lack of Relief Abroad
- Is Your Company (or Client) Doing Enough to Protect Its
Valuable Trade Secrets?
- News from the courts