The summer issue of the Complex Commercial Litigation Section's
ComCom Quarterly is available on My Bar Access. The newsletter
provides information in three practice areas: Business Litigation,
Intellectual Property, and Bankruptcy and Insolvency.
In this issue:
Click here to read the spring issue. Previous issues are available to MBA members in the Complex Commercial Litigation's Member Group Library on My Bar Access.
- 'Lightlab' and First Mover Advantage Bankruptcy
- Bankruptcy Court: Successor Ignition Switch Defect Claims are
Barred Against 'New GM'
- First Circuit Expands Actual Fraud Exception to Bankruptcy
Discharge, Deepens Circuit Split
- Zhang Indictment Reminds Domestic Companies of China's Threat
to Trade Secrets, Lack of Relief Abroad
- Is Your Company (or Client) Doing Enough to Protect Its
Valuable Trade Secrets?
- News from the courts