The December 2015 issue of the Complex Commercial Litigation
Section's ComCom Quarterly is available on My Bar Access.
The newsletter provides information in three practice areas:
Business Litigation, Intellectual Property, and Bankruptcy and
In this issue:
Click here to read the December 2015 issue.
- The Impact of Recent Decisions Regarding Patent Hold-up on the
Future of Standards-setting Activities
- Cornerstone Decision Instructive on Claims Against Directors
for Fiduciary Breach
- Help! Is My Customer List a Trade Secret?
- Fifth Circuit: Federal Copyright Statute Preempts State Trade
Secret Claims for Ideas Expressed in Tangible Media
- The First Circuit on Whether a Lender May Perfect a Security
Interest in a Debtor's Insurance Coverage Under Article 9
- Photos from the Fourth Annual UCC Conference