The October issue of Lawyers Journal has been mailed
and is available online.
In this issue:
- Don't miss the compelling story about Rick Dyer's long journey
from jail to the bar.
- Hear what MBA President Douglas K. Sheff has to say about
improving the public image of lawyers -- and how you can help.
- Read about the new Workers' Comp Section and other developments
from the last House of Delegates meeting, which featured SJC
Associate Justice Ralph D. Gants.
- Learn about the MBA-backed law raising the age of Juvenile
- Welcome the MBA's 2013-14 Section Council and Division
- Check out the Mass. Bar Foundation's recent grant to support
- And don't miss photos from the President's Reception and the
"Welcome Back" Member Reception.
here to read the October issue.