- Access to Justice speaker targets 'double standard' in rights debate
- Harshbarger headlines MBF 2004 Annual Meeting
- Future of law practice the focus of talk, forum
- Day Pass lets you see the latest in legal tech, servicesDay Pass lets you see the latest in legal tech, services
- Attorneys needed immediately -- Get involved in Job Shadow, Mock Trial
- MBA seeks nominations for officers, delegates
- Foundation seeks Fellows nominations
- O'Flaherty to be honored as MBA Legislator of the Year
- Access to Justice Awards Luncheon
- Thursday sessions to highlight practice, career issues
- Special low prices make Annual Conference 2004 a 'must'
- Come out a winner at the Gala Dinner
- Resume Drop helps you find, list jobs at Annual Conference
- Applications available for '04-05 MBF IOLTA grants program
- Members Spotlight
- Lawyers Concerns: Take a step back when stress of job, life loom
- MBA welcomes new members
- Renowned children's advocate to speak at Gala Dinner on ways attorneys can change system
- SJC grants delay of Rule 1.15 implementation
- Casemaker now offers more functionality, library content -- at no cost to you
- New programs, pricing lead the way to bigger, better Annual Conference 2004
- Extend a hand to our newest colleagues
- See you at the Annual Conference!
From representing a child on a pro bono basis in the juvenile justice system to lobbying for increased spending on early childhood education, lawyers can set the tone for addressing priorities vital to the welfare of children. This is the message renowned children's rights advocate Marian Wright Edelman will bring later this month when she addresses hundreds of attorneys, judges and their guests gathered for the 2004 Gala Dinner.
The Supreme Judicial Court on Dec. 5 agreed to an MBA request and will grant a six-month extension in the implementation of Revised Rule 1.15 of the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct governing the safekeeping of client property.
The MBA's exclusive Casemaker Online Law Library has several new features that make your legal research faster, easier and more complete than ever. Click the link below to learn about the new casecheck citation tool, plus improvements to the "find" and "next/back" buttons. Also coming online are U.S. Supreme Court opinions and Circuit Court rulings, as well as a 50-state ethics opinion library. Check out these and all the free features of Casemaker today!
With 35 seminars and educational programs, more than 40 exhibitors and hundreds of networking opportunities and job openings over three days, the MBA's Annual Conference 2004: "Leading Through Law" - January 22-24 at the Sheraton Boston Hotel, sponsored by Citizens Bank and CMI - is your biggest and best chance all year to see old friends and make new ones while catching up on legal developments, sharpening your skills and learning about the latest technology.