Thursday, Mar. 28, 2013
Left: Scott D. Goldberg, Esq., program chair, The Law Firm of Scott D. Goldberg PC, Boston.
Top right: Beth M. Padellaro, Esq., program co-chair, Frederick L. Nagle, Jr. Esq., Haverhill.
Bottom right: Frank J. Riccio, program co-chair, Law Office of Frank J. Riccio, Braintree.
Register for the April 24 "Third Annual Sole Practitioner, Small-Firm Symposium"
Learn to run your sole practice or small-firm smarter, better and cheaper; Attend networking reception
Practitioner and Small Firm section will sponsor the "Third Annual
Sole Practitioner, Small-Firm Symposium" on Wednesday, April 24
from noon to 5 p.m. at Lombardo's. 6 Billings St., Randolph.
Program panels will focus on ways to run your sole practice or
small-firm smarter, better and cheaper.
A working lunch
will be included and a networking reception will follow the
The symposium will
Marketing your value
- Establishing your goals and objectives;
- The business of practicing law; and
- Marketing yourself.
Setting up your office
- Locating and transitioning;
- Equipping your office
- Conducting research; and
- Budgeting for cases and operating.
Managing your client and professional
- Joining MBA and other associations;
- Optimizing social media; and
- Selecting your client.
Dealing with and separating from difficult
- Getting assistance;
- Controlling the client; and
- Withdrawing from the case.
Balancing act: Work life and personal
- Managing your stress;
- Addressing a substance abuse problem; and
- Achieving your goals and objectives.
For more information, or to register, call
Member Services at
(617) 338-0530 or click here.