Thursday, Jan. 10, 2013
Join the My Bar Access online community
Connect, share and collaborate with fellow MBA members.
The Massachusetts Bar Association has launched My Bar Access,
which replaces the section/division portion of the MBA website.
Visit http://access.massbar.org/ today to join the
Check out blog posts on:
- "Understanding your marketing funnel;" and
- An article in the Patriot Ledger about "MBA Vice
President Robert W. Harnais's drunk driving mock trial before 500
students and attendees."
Participate in ongoing member group discussions
- The proposed section name change for the Property Law Section;
- Information on the upcoming Jan. 15 "Getting Paid" seminar,
which will outline how to collect outstanding legal fees now that
written fee agreements are mandatory.
The following simple steps can instantly connect you with fellow
- Login and agree to terms: Sign in
using your MBA user name and password and sign the Code of
- Create your profile and settings: Include your
bio and photo and customize the frequency and format of your
notifications (your profile info from LinkedIn may be pulled
- Start connecting: Post blogs, discussions
(listservs) or upload a resource library entry for your
Resource materials -- including "Getting
Started on My Bar Access" and "How to Use My Bar Access" -- posted
in various areas throughout the site, can help users with
questions. Following a review of those resources, members who need
further help should contact the My Bar Access Help Desk at [e-mail mybaraccess].