Thursday, Feb. 21, 2013
Connect, share and collaborate on My Bar Access
Participate in discussions on the March 5 Civil Litigation "Winning Closing Arguments" program, a Family Law review on the HBO "Don't Divorce Me!" documentary and more.
The Massachusetts Bar Association has launched My Bar Access,
which replaces the section/division portion of the MBA website.
Visit http://access.massbar.org/ today to join the
Check out posts on:
- Part III of the LifeCycle of a Business series on employment
matters and business litigation; and
- Information on the advantages of incorporating in
Participate in ongoing member group discussions,
- An overview of the March 5 Civil Litigation education program,
"Winning Closing Arguments;" and
- A Family Law review on the HBO documentary "Don't Divorce Me!
Kids' Rules For Parents On Divorce."
The following simple steps can instantly connect you with fellow
- Login and agree to terms: Sign in
using your MBA user name and password and sign the Code of
- Create your profile and settings: Include your
bio and photo and customize the frequency and format of your
notifications (your profile info from LinkedIn may be pulled
- Start connecting: Post blogs, discussions
(listservs) or upload a resource library entry for your
Resource materials -- including "Getting
Started on My Bar Access" and "How to Use My Bar Access" -- posted
in various areas throughout the site, can help users with
questions. Following a review of those resources, members who need
further help should contact the My Bar Access Help Desk at